Hey I'm Jas, thanks for visiting my portfolio! I'm a graphic designer based in the UK currently studying a BA degree in Graphic Communication at Norwich University of the Arts. My approach to tackling a brief is to create concept-driven outcomes that solve the challenge at hand. I specialise in brand identity design, motion graphics and experimental typography.
I have a background in art and photography, in which I particularly love shooting landscapes and architecture, however, I'm also interested in fashion art direction.
Graphic Design Intern - Jarrold's Department Store, Norwich - May 2021
- Worked within the Graphics and HR teams
- Designed and created a new visual identity for the HR department to use internally with staff - including a logo, fresh colour palette, posters (static and motion) and powerpoint presentation templates.
- Use of Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Powerpoint
- Pitched and presented ideas and designs to the head Designer, Senior Marketing Manager and Head of Human Resources
Freelance Illustrator, 2020
- During the first lockdown and following summer I created fashion illustrations & personal portraits on a freelance basis
- Some of the illustrations can be viewed on my design Instagram page
Designer - Issue 20 - Editorial Team for Storehouse Magazine
- Designed a spread of work for the largest student-led magazine in the UK (Norwich University of the Arts).
- Experience collaborating with a team of creatives from a variety of courses and year groups.